The Centre at St Peter’s has a fantastic range of facilities that are available to hire for a wide range of uses including:
- After School Groups
- Parents & Toddlers Drop In
- Community Groups
- Education/Training activities
- Art/Music groups
- Event venue for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Celebrations
- Children’s Birthday party venue
- Drop in cafe for informal chats and meetings
- Film showing
- Short courses… and much more
We are open all year round with fully heated indoor accommodation. Our multi-function venue has Wi-Fi throughout and full audio-visual equipment installed including a large projection screen, projector with multiple inputs for computers and DVD/video recorders.
The Centre Facilities include:
- Three flexible rooms offering high quality space for small groups through to large groups of up to 150 people
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen for use by the hirer, at an extra cost, or The Centre can provide a fully catered option if you prefer.
- Free parking available on site
- Wi-Fi available throughout the building
- Full Audio and Visual equipment available as required.
Our Provision for the Less Able The Centre at St Peter’s is designed with those less able amongst us in mind. Our facilities are fully accessible to all. For the full room layout option, we have an induction loop facilities.